Rating(4.5 / 5)
Parwin Pro Beauty Curling Wand is a medium size 32mm/1.25 inch curling iron that’s perfect for most wavy and loose curl hairstyles. The iron is professional grade and you can use this at home for that awesome salon look.
- 32mm/ 1.25 inch curling iron-ideal for medium loose curls and deep or loose waves.
- Temperature control dial
- Dual PTC heating. It’s Dual PTC technology allows more even heat dispersion.
- Special insulation material with cooling tip
- 360 Swivel cord
- Anti-ironing desktop
- Rotating Ball-Clamp
- US/Dual Voltage System
- Heats up to 350 F.
- Ionic Ceramic/Tourmaline material
- Auto-shut off feature
- Comes with a heat protectant clothe
- This heats fast and evenly.If you ever bought cheaply made irons (chinese crap everyone?) you know that even heat may be an issue and you end up with weird crimpy-looking curls or waves. Not with this one though, this distributes heat ideally for the best looking curls and waves possible.
- Ever ruined your wooden or plastic table with unsightly curling iron marks? Thanks to its anti-ironing desktop feature which can be activated at will, you won’t have to worry about the iron leaving marks to your furniture.
- Very flexible and easy to hold due to is rotating swivel cord and light weight. This will definitely put less stress and strain to your hands whilst holding it.
- Speedy heat-up. No need to wait more than 30 seconds for it to set. This will reach its set temperature fast so you save time waiting. Additionally you get a speedy access to the temperature setting which reach up to 450 F.
- Safe to use. Thanks to its auto-shut feature, the iron shuts off on its own after 60 minutes so it doesn’t catch fire. Very useful feature if you are (like most) forgetful about practical things.
- Less damage to your hair. The Ceramic/Tourmaline combo technology and the PTC even heat technology allow less damage to the hair. As an added bonus, your hair will look more sleek and shiny and in case your hair is colored, this will help protect hair color from fading.
- Long lasting results. No need to use a ton of hairspray for your hair to last out. Thanks to its special heating technology, this will make your style last with minimal damage to your hair.
- Doesn’t pull and snag your hair. Some irons, sadly, are notorious for catching and pulling our hair while we are trying to wrap our hair around the wand. However, there are no complaints with this iron, you can rest assured that your hair won’t be caught easily as you work with it.
- Easy to use for beginners. This is mostly in the traditional sight function-wise and even kids can learn to use it. There aren’t many buttons and functions to confuse you.
- Nice sleek design. If you are a fan of sleek and classic designs that match any boudoir, this curling iron is ideal.
- The universal voltage system doesn’t work exactly in UK and Europe despite being advertised as such. Reviewers that carried this in their holidays in Europe said that the tool switches off after a few seconds or makes a weird buzzing sound which indicates that it’s probably unsuitable for use in European voltage ranges.
- Defective batches. Although the vast majority of people who bought this say this works totally fine and lasts for a few years, there are few reports of the device not working, even after it’s turned on.
- No digital display available. This isn’t a major issue but some may prefer a digital display screen so they know which temperature exactly they are setting the iron.
- It’s on/off switch is not that visible. Another minor problem that bothers some folks is that the on/off switch is almost hidden and you can’t easily locate it if you are using this for the first time. Afterwards though, you get use to it.
How To Use:
Use this iron just like you’d use an ordinary iron with a few tips and tricks. Here are the basic steps first:
- Wear your heat protectant gloves to avoid burning your fingers.
- Spray your hair with a heat protectant spray a few inches away from your hair.
- Divide your hair into sections using a clipper or let it as it is and begin grabbing random sections.
- Take a thin to medium section of hair (around 1⁄5 inches) open the clamp, and start wrapping the hair around the wand. Leave for 8-10 seconds and release. If you are going for more defined curls and waves, leave for another 10 seconds before you release your section.
- Repeat the same with the rest of your hair. Spray optionally for longer lasting results, making sure you don’t spray too close from your hair as it will dry and bone out your hair.
While this isn’t the most cheap curling wands you will find out there, it’s still affordable if we take into account the quality you get. This costs on around $40 (if you get the professional mode). The standard modes cost on around $35.