Rating(4.2 / 5)
The new 2 IN 1 Curling Iron/Deep waver offered by Parwin Beauty-an established and innovative name in the hairstyling biz is here to shake the world of ordinary hair curling irons. If you want to go for perfectly defined and even-looking deep mermaid waves, this is the iron to use as its specially designed for this purpose. This boasts all the basic features and technologies you will find in most of Parwin.
Basic Features and Advantages:
- Deep waver design
- 2’’ barrel size
- Ionic Ceramic & Tourmaline technology
- Crack-resistant technology
- US/Dual Voltage system
- Sleek Black color
- Temperature control dial which sets up to 450 F.
- 360 degree swivel cord
- Comb heating technology
- Auto-shut off feature after 60 minutes
- Cooling tip
- Comes with a heat-resistant glove, storage back and a beauty style guide/instructions
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
- Produces effortlessly deep mermaid-like waves. No need to sit and wait more than 10 seconds to deep wave each hair section. Its special deep waver design will automatically produce the deep waves that you want instantly.
- Very easy to use. This is so easy to use even a kid can use it it’s much easier than regular curling wands with a barrel and a clamp as you don’t need to wrap your hair around for it to work, the design is very self-explanatory and both the heat settings and on/off switch are easily distinguishable.
- Less damaging to the hair. Ever tried to style your hair only to end up with a frizzy and damaged ball mess? This is highly unlikely to occur with this deep waver as its special even heat ionic tourmaline and ceramic technology emits negative ions that help control frizz from static electricity and minimize damage to your hair.
- Long lasting results. This deep waver really delivers when it claims to produce long-lasting deep waves both its design and special PTC heating technology allows you to produce some deep waves that will last you throughout the day with minimal retouching.
- Flexible 360 degree swivel cord. No more cord tangling and tightening when using or storing your iron. The flexible 360 swivel cord eases your hands and prevents tangling after you finish using it.
- Heats up very fast. The iron gets hot in just 30 seconds the professional version gets hot and set even faster so no waiting time for you.
- Easy to clean. The plates can easily be cleaned from product residue and dust with just 1-2 swipes of dampened cloth in water or a bit of alcohol. It only takes a few seconds.
- Easy to carry on the go. This 2 in 1 curling iron comes with a small and heavy duty carrying bag so you can carry your iron in place and with minimal storage space while travelling.
- Very safe to use. Gals that sometimes forget to turn the iron off, will be relieved to know that there is an auto-shut off feature after 60 minutes to prevent any fire or accidents. Since you will typically need less than 60 minutes to style your hair, don’t worry, you won’t have to re-turn it on. This also comes with a cooling tip to prevent any finger burning.
- No Clamp. The unlock mode for looser curls doesn’t have a clamp for keeping your hair in place and thus, you need to hold the tip of your hair with your hand. Professionals may not find this a serious issue but beginners may need a bit of practice.
- Not suitable for very short hair. Although this works for most hair lengths, this may not work in hair that is 2 inches or more above shoulder level, from the roots to the tips. You may still use it if your hair is shorter than that but results won’t look even. The rest hair lengths can use this fine without any issues.
How To Use:
This 2 in 1 iron/deep waver can be used in two ways. The first is the deep waver function which you can set by switching the lock option and turning the device on. The second mode is set through unlock button and you can use this to make looser and more bouncy-looking waves. Both modes require typically less than 10 seconds to curl each section.
For best results, divide your hair first into small sections, especially if you are using the deep waver mode as if you forget to do any sections, you will end up with an uneven looking result that looks very obvious. There is no need to take extra thin sections to get more precise results, the design allows you to take thicker sections without any problems that way you can save both effort and time as you’ll finish doing your hair faster than your typical curling iron.
This an overall good value for your money curling iron even though there are a tad cheaper alternative out there the standard version costs $39.99 while the professional version costs $46.99 not much of a difference in terms of cost but obviously the professional version is suited for more frequent use and long-lasting professional looking results.