Kipozi flat iron is new 1.5-inch plate flat iron ideal for achieving smooth straight styles at home or salon (for shorter plate flat iron you can read full review Kipozi 1 Inch Pro Nano-Titanium Flat Iron). This one here stands out in its fully ergonomic design and nano-titanium technology which allows faster and even heat distribution. We are talking about a great and very convenient iron for both starters and advanced or professional users that comes with many unique and patented features.
- Material used: Nano-titanium plates with MTC heating technology
- Size of plates: 1.5 inches.
- Heat ranges 122F to 450F.
- Digital LED indicator showing temperature
- Unique black and red design
- Dual Voltage Power for US and abroad users (100-240V,50/60HZ / 50W)
- Power cord: 98.40 in.
- Auto shut-off feature (shuts off in 60 minutes)
- Comes with a velvet pouch & instruction manual
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Fast and even heat-up. Thanks to its potent Nano-Titanium and HTC ceramic technology the plates get heat up fast in just 30 seconds to the default or your desired setting. The even heat distribution also allows more smooth and even-looking results faster. No need to worry about separate hot spots delivering sub-par results.
- Effortless grip. The ergonomic design of the iron allows you to work each hair section in multiple angles so need to twist your wrist to reach your desired spots, the iron will simply put less strain on your wrist.
- Works in just 1-2 passes. The average user with thin to medium porosity fine or wavy hair stated that this works with just 1-2 passes for each section. In most cases, you don’t need to run each hair section more than twice and this, of course, will save you valuable time and effort.
- Controls frizz and heat damage. The nano-titanium ionic technology used in the plates emits negative ions that effectively control frizz and damage from high heat. This is of course very important to know as we are familiar with the frizzy and heat damaging effects that come with most flat irons.
- Very safe to use. The design of this iron leaves little room for strained hands and burns and not only this; it comes with a handy auto shut-off feature which switches off the device after 60 minutes. So if you finish doing your hair in 30 minutes, but you accidentally forgot to turn it off, no worries as the iron will automatically switch off afterward.
- Ideal for traveling.The travel pouch and the dual voltage range makes it easy to carry when traveling. We aren’t sure if the voltage range works in all countries, e.g. Europe and Asia so check with the voltage range of the country you are traveling first to see if it matches with the range stated on the product pack.
- Ideal for all types of hair includes African-American hair. This one works beautifully and effortlessly in all types of hair (or at least most) from fine and lifeless hair with no damage to kinky and afro hair or hair that is colored and mildly damaged.
- Good for making curls. Although the primary purpose of this iron is to straighten hair or at least tame its texture, you can also use it to make loose curls and waves, and it will work.
- Great customer service. The manufacturer of this product is responsive when it comes to client requests. If you have any issue with the product e.g. defective product that doesn’t work properly, simply reach them out, and you’ll most probably get a refund or replacement with not many questions asked.
- Doesn’t work in all countries as promised. Some foreign users outside US state that this doesn’t exactly work in their holiday country and doesn’t turn on at all or starts to emit smoke which is dangerous. In any case, if you don’t sure check the country’s voltage and make sure it matches with that of the device or use a converter.
- May stop working for a while. Even though this is not very common, some users report getting faulty devices that stop working after a few months or a year of use. Still, the two-year warranty and money back guarantee will get you covered if your device suddenly stops working within that timeframe.
How to use:
This works similarly like most flat irons, and you don’t need to do anything fancy, but there are a few specs to reach your desired temperature.
- Switch it on pressing the ON/OFF button three times.
- Use the default temperature setting or press +/- to rise or lower the temperature. In most hair types a 400F temperature would work, but if your hair is too damages or fragile, it’s best to go for lower temperatures first.
- To turn this off, press the ON/OFF switch again three times until you see no active LED screen showing the temperature.
The average price of this is affordable depending on the warranty and shipping charges. Nonetheless, this is a very affordable price for almost everyone, and you get a pretty good value for your money. No need to invest in brands that cost 100+ bucks when you can purchasing something of good quality for less.
Although Kipozi isn’t a well-known hair styling tool brand (like the famous CHI and GHD), they certainly deliver high-quality value for money products like this flat iron here. Unlike the rest of its kind, this is coated with Nano-Titanium materials which make it heat evenly and fast with minimal damage and frizz to the hair. Added ergonomic and safety features like its multiple angles and auto shut-off features also make it easy to use with no hassle.
Overall, this is a great find for its price, and we certainly approve it for both home or salon use. Perhaps the only downside is that there is a bit of chance it may stop working for a while, but the 2-year warranty and guarantee will cover the cost if such thing happens so no worries.