Infiniti Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron launched by the brand Conair, which is renowned for its quality and affordable hair styling tools. The iron is a ¼ inch wide with infused argan oil strip sockets for an ultra glossy and sleek finish.
Infinity pro has an ideal shape and size for a wide variety of hair lengths and can be used with by professional salons and home users as it works great, and it’s quite easy and flexible to hold and use.
- General dimensions: 2.5 x 5.5 x 13.8 inches
- 1-1.4 inch wide plates
- Sleek electric blue color
- Ceramic-Tourmaline Technology
- Floating plate design
- Argan oil detachable strips
- Heats up to 455 F
- Heat setting dial
- Gets hot in 15 seconds.
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Styles and conditions hair at the same time. This is one of the very few flat irons out there that conditions and styles hair at the same time, thanks to its detachable argan oil strips which help give your hair a much glossier and healthy looking result. Combines with its ceramic coated tourmaline technology which emits negative ions, problems like frizziness and damage become a thing of the past.
- Heats up evenly. When you are looking for a flat iron, it is important to look for a device that allows even heat distribution and doesn’t have random hot spots as this produces better and faster results with minimal effort.
- It gets heat up in just 15 seconds. Everybody wants to make their hair looking great with minimal time and effort, right? This one here has the fastest heating time we’ve seen as it heats only in 15 seconds, whereas other flat irons heat 30 seconds on average. There is almost no waiting time for it to heat up and you can achieve smooth hairstyles in minutes as opposed to hours.
- The tool can cover larger areas of hair. The 1-1.4 in. The plates of Infinity Pro make it ideal for working large sections of hair, and this would be handy for gals which have thicker and longer hair as this would lessen their time and effort working each section significantly.
- It doesn’t pull or snatch hair. Sometimes, poorly designed flat irons can catch and pull hair as you pass them through which inevitably leads to breakage and damage. This one though doesn’t do it, however, to ensure that nothing bad can happen, just comb your hair thoroughly before using, so it glides on more smoothly.
- Ideal for both straightening and curls. Although its primary use is to straighten hair or at least make it look less frizzy and puffy, this one is also great for making loose waves and curls if you hold it and twist it for a few seconds in the direction you want your waves or curls to be oriented.
- The iron comes with an auto shut-off feature. Many modern brands of flat irons come with auto-shutoff functions to prevent any accidents ad this one here doesn’t fall behind as it automatically switches off after 60 minutes.
- The swivel cord allows more flexibility. Its long swivel cord makes it very easy and flexible to hold without having to twist your hands to reach your desired elbow. This is also a useful feature for hair salons.
- It doesn’t have a Dual voltage system. Like most of Conair brand irons, this, unfortunately, doesn’t come with a dual voltage system as it is aimed at the U.S market. Thus, if you wish to use it when traveling abroad, you will have to check with the local voltage system and use a converter.
- It doesn’t have any auto shut-off feature. Many modern brands of flat irons come with
auto-shutoff functions to prevent any accidents, but this one doesn’t so be careful
after using it and doesn’t forget to switch it off as it may start to burn. However, a
newer version of this does come with an auto shut off feature.
- The iron doesn’t come with extra accessories. Other than the detachable argan oil
tips and a bag, this doesn’t come with any extras like gloves and clips to make it
How to use:
This one works just like every other flat iron out there but has its own quirks as well– the argan oil strips are one of these things that make it use a bit different. If your hair is dry or damaged and you want a more smooth, healthy-looking, and glossy finish, attach the argan oil strips first, switch it on, set to a high temperature (380-420 F works for most hair types) and glide your hair from the roots to the ends.
If your hair is on the oily and fine side, remove the argan oil strips and use it as usual. If using it with the argan oil strips, there is no reason to use a heat protectant spray as it will weigh your hair down.
Up until a few years ago, the iron used to sell for $80 in offline places like Ulta and Walmart, but since a newer version of this was launched in 2016, the iron now sells on average from $19-30 which is quite affordable for the average consumer. The exact cost though may vary depending on shipping charges but consider this is only available to the U.S market; extra shipping charges will not exceed $9.99.
Conair, Infiniti Pro is different than the rest of its kind as it packed with removable argan oil strips which both condition your hair and allow easier gliding.
This also is one of the fastest working irons we’ve seen both due to its heating time and the size of plates which let you work on large sections every time. Overall, if we take out a few minor drawbacks like its lack of dual voltage system or extras, this a pretty solid iron to purchase.